{H}
{H}
{Hamish}
This was my favourite boys name when i was pregnant with Miranda & Claudia. If Miranda had of been a boy like we were told, she would most likely have been a Hamish. Daniel still had to make up his mind but i'm sure he would have agreed at the time lol.
{Housekeeper}
Thanks to my MIL, I have had a housekeeper once a fortnight for the past few months. The cleaner comes every Tuesday for 2 hours and the house smells so fresh once she leaves. She pretty much cleans all the floors, bathroom, and toilet. Which is basically all i need her to do. I then just have all the other daily tidy ups to do which doesn't seem so bad. Unfortunately the rates have just gone up as soon as i start to pay for it myself which is typical lol. For under $50 a fortnight, my house can be sparkling clean and i can have a bit more time to play with my kids. :)
{Hospital}
I have been in hospitals so many times since having children that i am not afraid or worried about being there. As a child, i had my appendix out and also broke my wrist so each of those times i was in hospital. I was looked after so well that i can remember having such a great time there lol. I even got an award for being such a great patient PMSL. I then had to have visits at the hospital during my pregnancies which were mostly positive. The second pregnancy didn't eventuate past 12 weeks so the trip to the hospital for my 13 week ultrasound was unpleasant. But i was again looked after so well that i did feel comforted. After this there were many different things that were happening to my body which needed to be watched but i fell pregnant again with the girls and all was good again. I hope to not have to go back to the hospital any time soon though lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment