Sunday, January 27, 2008

Park pics.

The kids and I went to the park with Dannii and her 3 girls during the week and we both managed to get lots of photos. It was a great day for photos as it was overcast. Here are some of my favourites. Dannii has some on her blog too if you want to have a look.


Chloe & Coban sharing a hug.



Coban & Chloe with Gemma in the background.



Coban sitting in the little train tunnel.



The beautiful Ashca.



And the equally as beautiful Gemma.

I have been having such a great time with my camera lately. I don't pretend to know that much about it but I have been practising like mad so that i get more 'good' shots than 'bad'. LOL
I think i am winning. I have no doubt that professional photographers will be able to pick my photos to bits but i am happy with them and that is all i care about.

Coban's toilet training is still going well. He is not comfortable going to other people's toilets though. Is this normal???? It is very frustrating for me but i guess it is a very new thing and it would be scary. He will be starting kinder next week so i hope he will use their toilets lol. I might pack lots of undies and pants just in case.

Miranda & Claudia are going well. They are starting to sleep MUCH better during the day lately. I am so pleased as it means that they are not grumpy and i am able to get things done around the house. Which is what i should be doing right now. ;)

My new Epson Multi Function Centre should arrive in the next few days!! I am very excited about it as i have been wanting to scan in so many photos lately but the scanner we have here has decided to stop working. And also our printer carked it too so we were in need of new ones and this one happened to be on special.

I have a question for all you paper scrappers out there...

Do you use a 'scorer' tool to put creases in your CS or just a metal ruler? I am going to be attempting an Exploding Box Album soon and am not sure if i should buy one of these tools or just a good old plain metal ruler.

Anyway, please leave me a message if you are reading this as i'd like to know who actually reads my dribble. :)

3 comments:

~Cat~ said...

Hey Ange :D

Loving the pics an I"m soo glad the girls are sleeping better for you now, it makes life sooo much easier!

Oh and to score CS I just use my ruler :)

Anonymous said...

The photos are great Ange...practice makes perfect as they say!

Dani said...

I use a scorer would probably be easier what you are doing as there will be a lot of creasing. It wouldnt be impossible to do without though.