Tuesday, January 29, 2008

3 Things...

I was just reading Flick's blog and she had done this so i thought i'd steal the idea. :)

Three Things That Scare Me
1. Driving into the water and drowning.
2. Spiders
3. Something happening to my Son or husband


Three People That Make Me Laugh
1. Hamish (from Hamish & Andy)
2. Coban
3. Dave Hughes

Three Things I Love
1. Digi-Scrapbooking
2. Chocolate Eclairs
3. My camera


Three Things I Don't Like
1. Irresponsible people
2. People driving whilst talking on their mobile phones.
3. Kevin Rudd


Three Things On My Desk
1. A brand spankin' new printer/scanner/copier.
2. Stack of scrapbooking mags
3. Lots of discs of photos/ digi kits etc.


Three Things I should be doing right now
1. The dishes
2. Checking to see why Coban's so quiet
3. Cleaning up puzzle pieces off the lounge room floor.

Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1 Live a happy and fulfilled life.
2. Live in the country again.
3. Become a digi designer.

Three Things I Can Do Well
1. Digi Scrap
2. Produce cute kids lol
3. Drive

Three Ways To Describe My Personality
1. Organised
2. Happy
3. Loyal


Three Things I Can't Do
1 Drive a manual.
2. draw
3. Make myself eat enough fruit.


Three Of My Absolute Favourite Foods
1. Lasagne
2. Taco's
3. Pizza


Three Things I'd Like To Improve
1. Flattening my tummy
2. The amount of housework i do.
3. My saving


Three Beverages I Drink Daily
1. Cordial
2. Coffee
3. Milo


Three Shows I Watched When I Was A Kid
1. The Jetsons
2. Neighbours
3. Astro Boy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela!
This made me laugh; Three Things I Don't Like, Kevin Rudd! Haha; i would have to agree with you! lol. :)
Your blog is amazing! Very smart!
I love you.

- chantelle;