A couple of new LO's.
This first one is of Coban & Eli. Both of them wereplaying up when we were trying to take nice photos of them. They are both just SO cute lol.
I used Sketch Plate #3 by Anita Stergiou and the Digital Tag Team Collab Kit #1-Sweet On Summer.
And this is D and I on our wedding day 2003. It was for a lyrical challenge at DSS and i'm quite happy with the result.
I used Amy Teets Sun Porch kit for this LO.

3 comments:
Hiya Ang,Love the lo's gorgeous!!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog xxx Sarah x
These are both beautiful LO's Angela. I just love the scrolls on the wedding one. OMG at how big Coban is!! When did he suddenly get all grown up??
Love the belly pics. Keep em coming. Does it feel different with 2 in there - kicking & movement-wise. I know you said how big & heavy your tummy feels. Apart from that though, can you tell there's more than one? Nosey bugger aren't I. lol
Oh Angela, that belly is just getting cuter and cuter! Can't wait to see the little ones! Great layouts. I love your wedding photo!
Post a Comment