OMG. I've been tagged.
Well i have been tagged for the first time ever!!! LOL
Thanks Dannii. Sorry it took me so long to do.
1. Four of my favorite jobs:
Well I haven't had all that many jobs to choose from but these 4 were probably my faves.
1) Pharmacy Assistant/Cosmetic Consultant. I worked for Clinique & Lancome while i was at the pharmacy and enjoyed them both.
2) I worked at a newsagency when i first left school. It was ok but money wasn't. LOL
3) I worked at BBQ's Galore. That was quite a good job but i didn't enjoy working weekends.
4) And lastly, I was a Stock Controller for an outdoor furniture company. I loved it!!! I worked with such great people who i really miss.
2. Four of my favorite local places
1. Westerfold's Park
2. Officeworks LOL
3. My Mum's house.
4. Dairy Bell YUMMY!!
3. Four of my favorite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Pizza desserts
3. Lasagne
4. Roast Lamb
4. Four of my favorite international places
Well i have never been overseas so this is my wish list LOL.
1. Venice
2. Switzerland
3. Disneyland, Anaheim USA
4. Amsterdam
5. Four name's of people I am tagging
Amy C, zebette, Anita, Faer

No comments:
Post a Comment