24 Weeks and growing.
I have absolutely no idea if this is normal but i sure hope so lol.
For the past month, my belly has been feeling so tight and heavy. Each day, the top of my belly feels sore. It's sort of hard to explain but it is kind of like it feels bruised or something. I have thought that it is just something that happens when you have 2 babies squished into one small space. Anyone care to let me know that it is normal?? Please lol.
Here i am at 24 weeks:
It is very unusual for us to have a weekend that isn't full on lately. If D doesn't plan anything without me knowing, we will have this weekend to ourselves. I am really looking forward to that. Especially as he needs to mow the lawns lol. I would love to get more stuff packed too but we have run out of boxes so that will have to wait. We still haven't found anything yet but i am really praying that we find something ASAP so that i can start organising stuff for the twins. Not to mention that i am SO sick of inspecting houses. It is such a drag!!
D isn't nearly as stressed out about it as I am but that's just him. He is just excited because he gets to go 4wd'ing with his mates for the Queen's Birthday long weekend. It was supposed to be a 'Boys' only weekend but one of his mates has decided to take his 2 kids. I think D is a bit shirty about that as he was really looking forwrad to getting stuck into his poor old 4wd lol. He hasn't really been able to go nuts and test it out as everyone else that he has been with are all wusses!!
Anyway, now that it's not 'Boys' only, D said that Coban and I could go but there is no way i am going 4wd'ing in my condition lol. I would end up going into pre-term labour in the middle of the freezing cold bush and probably getting stuck or something. I don't think so!!! As much as I enjoy 4wd'ing, I don't think i will be doing it for quite a while.
Yesterday I was very lucky to have met up with one of the girls from my 'Due In' group. Sarah has 2 kids already and her 2nd little boy is due on the 2nd September. We really hit it off and had the best time chatting away and letting our boys run wild. They were actually really well behaved and Coban just loved having a 'big boy' to play with. Eli is almost 4 so he was really 'cool'. Sarah & I were trying take photos of ourselves but they just kept looking very ordinary lol. I managed to get one of mine to look half decent (if you disregard my extra chins lol) and made a LO of it.
I also have 2 other LO's to show. The first one is of my new Ugg boots. I just couldn't help but do a LO of them lol. My kids need to know how much of a dag i really am.
And this one is of D's Grandpa and his 4 sons:

No comments:
Post a Comment