Friday, September 15, 2006

Up too early!

I have been awake since 4am this morning and I'm feeling a bit tired right now. I can only imagine the kind of day I will have. Coban woke up at 4am crying & coughing. I put him back to bed and couldn't get back to sleep. Then i started coughing and couldn't stop. Grrr... So being the considerate person that I am, I got up and ironed DH's work shirts. And now here I am.
At least I can get started on some new LO's. :)

I was just browsing Michaele Burkhart's blog (http://burkhartscrapzone.blogspot.com) and saw that she had this cute little quiz thing. I thought I'd give it a go too. Hmmm...I'm hungry...

You Are Apple Pie

You're the perfect combo of comforting and traditional
Those who like you crave security
What Kind of Pie Are You?



One more thing before I go.........


Go the Mighty Dees tonight!!!!
Kick some serious WA butt!!
I'm not a Melbourne supporter but both DH & DS are so I will barrack for them atm. Poor old Carlton are having a few issues so i doubt we will see them in a final any time soon. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, another sad and sorry Carlton supporter hey! I had to jump on the Saints bandwagon most of this year with my boys...sad hey!

jburkhart said...

Hey.....just saw your blog update over at PBP and thought I'd stop by and say Hi! And look what I found.....my name and blog link! :) Thanks for the mention and for joining in on the quiz.....it's a fun one and makes you hungry! Hehehehe

I know how it is with those 4 o'clock wake up calls and can't get back to sleep...my dd #2 does that at least once a week....and I never can get back to sleep!

Thanks for dropping by my blog...come back and visit....say hi, too! :)