Tag from Debbie!
Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Checkout chick @ Safeway
2. Beauty Consultant for Clinique
3. Pharmacy assistant
4. Stock Controller
Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Grease
2. What's Eating Gilbert Grape
3. BMX Bandits
4. Stand By Me
Four places I have lived
1. Portland, Vic
2. Adelaide, S.A
3. Mooroolbark, Vic
4. Blackburn, Vic~ soon to be in the country again!!!!
Four TV Shows I love to watch
1. All Saints
2. Home & Away
3. Dr. Phil
4. Neighbours
Four places I have been on vacation
1. Merimbula
2. The Grampians
3. Flinders Ranges
4. Gold Coast
Four of my favourite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Mine & DH's spaghetti bolognaise
3. Shepherd's Pie
4. Dad's Oyster Kilpatrick
Four places I would rather be right now
1. Tahiti
2. Whitsundays
3. In bed
4. Visiting Kaysie-lots of hugs here to give!!
Everybody else seems to have done this already but if I do happen to have anyone read this that hasn't done it, you have been tagged!!
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment