Slacker!
Well i have been so slack with my poor old blog this week. I have so many things on the go at once and this just seems to get pushed to the back of the queue. :(
Everyone seems to be healthy in my house now. {Touch wood} Coban is getting really clingy at the moment though. It is very frustrating when i'm trying to get ANYTHING done! Now that it's warming up a bit, we will be able to get out of the house and go to the park more often. Thank goodness.
I have decided to enter the Embellished Idol even though i am a digi scrapper. I try to scrap more paper like so i thought it was a great opportunity to get some inspiration. Those girls are phenomenal with what they can do. Anyway, I don't expect to stay in for very long because they probably all think i'm a faker LOL but i will still give it a go.
Faer Oak's new Sketch challenge is up at PBP now. I love this sketch and will be getting onto it asap. She has such a talent for her sketches. I love them.
I better leave it there as it's lunch time for Coban!!
Bye

1 comment:
Just got Faer's new sketch, too....it looks great....can't wait to give it a go, too!
Good luck with your Embellished Idol competition!
Post a Comment