Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some More Christmas Crafts

Perhaps a little ambitious of me, but i thought that Coban & I could get stuck into some other Christmas craft since the Hand Wreath was such a huge hit. We decided to tackle these cute little peg Santa's, Reindeer & Snowmen. Coban was very keen to paint but as a typical 3yr old, he was a bit too heavy handed with the paint so i did most of the painting. Well actually, i did most of everything lol. He started to get a bit bored after a bit and went off to do other stuff so i finished them all off. Now i certainly am no painter but i think they are pretty cute. I'm not sure yet whether i will use them to hang Christmas cards (let's face it, i haven't sent any out so will most likely not get many myself lol), hang them on the Christmas tree or put magnets on the back and put some on the fridge. Since i have stopped myself from sticking things on the fridge, i think the magnet idea is out lol. I made six of each so i think i'll stick them on the tree. ;)


I also went through the box of photo frames so i could start to organise my photo wall and i came across this frame that will just not fit in with the rest, so i turned him into a Christmas decoration. :)


I am off now to see what bargains i can find on eBay. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh ange those little peg people are sooo cute! might have to try them!

love the JOY photo frame, so simple and so effective!

thanks for the comments on my blog chook. i am feeling better today (except that i have come down sick with a sinus/head cold thing..just what i need!) :(

Dani said...

Ange those pegs are cute! LOL I tend to take over the kids craft as well, they never do it the way I want them to LOL

emm said...

I LOVE THE PEGS!!!!