Excellent Service!!
This post is for all you gorgeous women out there that can never find a nice pair of bathers to suit their 'real' body shape. I had come to terms with the fact that i was never again going to be able to wear bikinis but i was quietly feeling ill thinking about how hideous i would look in an old fashioned one piece pair of bathers. Until......I came across this website: http://www.suerice.com.au/index.asp.
Styles for every shape and lots of fashionable types too. I ordered a pair online Monday night and they were shipped Express Post and arrived on my doorstep this morning (Wednesday). They fit perfectly and i actually feel quite sexy in them lol. They emailled me to let me know that they received my order and then again to say that they had been shipped. They even sent a brochure outlining the correct way to try them on which was fabulous!!! So i highly recommend them to anyone looking for bathers. The prices are not cheap but i believe it's worth it!!

3 comments:
Come on Ange shows us some pictures of you and your new bathers. Oh and pleazzze you have a fantastic figure. Not long now until you go away.
Hiya chick. Thanks for all your lovely comments on EB. You must be my number one fan on there. If ever I need someone for public relations the job is yours LOL.
just checking on in ya. those black strappy bathers are lovely but hubbie didnt think so. I didnt get the reason why not out of him tho.
great link and thanks.
t
I love Sue Rice! They have a blog too so you can see all their new styles
http://www.suericeswimsuits.blogspot.com
Post a Comment