WOW! A month between posts.
Sorry to those of you that have come in to have a read in the past month. I just haven't had the energy to blog and every time i think i should, i get a bit overwhelmed at how much stuff i should write about lol.
As most of you know, i went to my first scrapbooking retreat a couple of weekends ago. The Scraptacular Retreat was held at The Country Place in Kalorama. It is such a beautiful part of Melbourne up there. I was so excited to meet all the EB girls that i hadn't met IRL before. Lots of the girls came from all over Australia so it was just such an amazing opportunity to meet them all. Unfortunately there were a number of EB'ers that couldn't make it to this retreat so i hope next year we can all make it.
I shared a room with Susan and i had a ball. We would go to bed because we were so tired but then spent ages chatting away lol. Thanks for being such a fab roomie Susie Q. You rock!!!!
I won't go into all the details because i would be here all day typing lol. But i will leave you with some photos from the weekend.




I will be back later to show some LO's and update on some more news. ;)

5 comments:
LOL Ange you are almost as slack as me with the blogging :P
Show me some LOs chook :D
Glad you had a great time!!...fab photo's ...help us that couldn't go feel like we can share in a small part of the weekend!..lol..
aww the memories! can we d it all again...please :)
Looks like you all had a great time!!! A little Christmas in July? LOL!
I can't believe I didn't get in here and comment before this, slack me LOL
Gotta say I had a ball at the retreat and loved being your roomy is was fabo chatting away
Post a Comment