The past week.
I guess i should pop my head back in here and give you all an update on my shenanigans. ;)
Life feels like it's whizzing past me in an almighty hurry these days. I don't feel anywhere near as organised as i once was and my house always looks like a mess even though i do occasionally clean it. ;) But enough of that...
Wednesday 25th was my brother's b'day so we had him come over for dinner. Then it was my sister's b'day on Friday so we went to Mum's on Saturday and stayed the night. During the day, i took Coban and we went to the paddock where Chantelle keeps her horse Perry. She took him for a ride and then afterwards, Coban sat on him and had a bit of a walk around. He was so chuffed, he didn't want to get off lol. I busied myself taking photos as i have neglected my camera for a while and really just felt the urge to snap away. I got some good shots so i was happy.
{Perry looking all handsome.}
{Coban with Pop}



{{This is why you should never pull a silly face when i am taking photos. I can't wait to scrap this photo.}}
Chantelle was even allowed to have her boyfriend over for dinner. He is almost 3 years older than her and she had only just turned 15 (OMG) but he did seem like a very nice boy. Very well mannered and polite. They met at the paddock as he keeps his horse there too.
{{Chantelle & Steven}}
We came home Sunday and i didn't get a chance to get anything done as my MIL came over and so did DH's friend. So all the cleaning and washing that i was planning on doing was abandoned. This wouldn't have been such a huge issue if i didn't already have so much washing to do. Plus i woke up on Monday morning with a shocking migraine so that whole day was basically a write off. Apart from finishing a LO that is.
I am planning on going to a crop at Scraptac on Friday night which they are holding for all us Vic girls to get together and meet before our big weekend!! I will hopefully pop in about 7pm and stay for a bit of a chat and maybe scrap (maybe not...we'll see). I am getting so bloody excited about this retreat. I keep getting butterflies in my tummy when i think about it. Daniel has been really good about it too. I asked him to bring the girls to the retreat on the Saturday so i can feed them but i'm not sure now if he will. I hope he does because that will save me one trip and will mean that i can chat for longer lol.
That's about it from my life. Here are a couple of LO's:


6 comments:
Amazing pics hon
I cant believe how big your girls are now - where has time gone?
BTW - I tagged you! Check blog! ;)
I just LOVE the 'sweetie pie' LO :)
Coban looks so happy on that horse! How exciting! Great layouts Angela!
Great pic!...lol.I cann't wait to see the LO of 'that face' :)
not long to go now chook-a-dee! can't wait to see you on friday!
love the photos and lo's!
Hey there gorgeous!
I love your blog :o) Come on over and visit my place cos I have a blog award just for you!
Love Mousey
xxx
Post a Comment