Too Long Between Posts
Oops... I have been a bit slack with my blog lately. I apologise to anyone that actually reads this lol. Life has been pretty full on the last couple of weeks and to be honest i just haven't felt up to blogging. And there really hasn't been all that much to say anyway lol.
Miranda & Claudia are almost 10 months old now. Both growing up WAY too quickly. They are putting on lots of weight, crawling everywhere and pulling themselves up onto everything. When they wake up from their naps, they both stand up in their cots and i hear them laughing and chatting with each other. It is just so beautiful to see. They are both teething at the moment but things have settled a little bit so the days are not full of whingeing like they were last week. Miranda has now got 6 teeth and Claudia has just cut her 4th.

{Here are some pics of my girls eating yesterday.}
They are sleeping through the night again now too. It took 2 nights of me getting up every couple of hours to settle them (mostly Miranda) and now it seems to be all sorted. I do have to get up occasionally but it's usually a quick settle and then back to bed. They are also sleeping in until 6-7am each morning instead of the horrid 5.30am wake up calls i was getting a little while back. Man that sucked big time!!
I have been scrapping my butt off lately. I love having my Mac and being able to go and sit wherever i like to scrap. I have just received a wireless router too so i can now get online anywhere in the house. I am currently typing while laying on the couch lol. I got the Apple AirPort Extreme and so far it's been great. The only problem is my printer doesn't seem to print from it. :( I have had issues with my printer for a while now so i don't know if the printer that's having the problem this time. It works fine when i plug it into my laptop (even though it didn't work yesterday!!) so who knows.
We celebrated Daniel's 30th at the start of June. We went out on the town which was pretty cool. Not a huge group but a really great night. Daniel had a HUGE one the night before with people from his work so i think he was happy with the smaller group this time. I got him a really funky Guess watch and the kids got him a black dressing gown. It is SO soft. And it was Coban's idea to get that so it made it even more special. Daniel also got a really good First Aid kit for his 4wd, vouchers, a pair of jeans and his Dad gave him his 12 string guitar which Daniel is stoked about. His Dad bought it when he turned 30 so it has some sentimental value.
Coban & I made a cake too. It was a chocolate fudge cake with white chocolate frosting (to die for!!!) and we decorated it with a Range Rover stuck in the snow and getting winched out. Daniel thought it was very funny.
{My big boy having a nap this afternoon. I'm not sure how on earth he could possibly find this comfortable but he was fast asleep.}
I have decided not to enter the Awards For Excellence this year. Too much crap going on with For Keeps (or whatever they call themselves now) now that they've changed to a 'papercraft' mag. So i'm not going to bother entering. I had one layout finished that i was keeping for AFE so i sent it off to Scrapbooking Memories to see if they would publish it....and it got accepted!! So i have several layouts waiting t be published now. Including one in Scrapbbok Creations which i had almost forgotten about. It is an old one but one i quite like.
I have also been asked to do 6 Click & Crop articles for Scrapbooking Memories too. They will all be in issues next year i believe. To top it all off, i have just finished designing a paper & alpha for them which will be out in the Vol 10 #7 edition! They are pretty girly (their recommendation) so i found it a bit hard but i think they turned out pretty well. I might even use the paper!!! lol
In other exciting news, the Scraptacular Retreat is only 5 weeks away!!! :D
I am getting very excited about it. I can't wait to meet all the EB girls IRL. It's going to be huge!!
I will leave you now with some of my layouts........
Kaye Winiecki's Paper Cuts Set 02~ available at PBP.
Full credits HERE.
Full Credits HERE.
And one of me. Wasn't i just so cute??? PMSL.
This is not uploaded to my galleries yet either.
Amy Cheeseman's new kit 'Up & Away'~ available at Scrapbook-Bytes.
Full Credits HERE.
A double layout of Coban's 3rd birthday party.
Full Credits HERE.
This one was quite fun to create. Nothing like what i'm used to.
I used Kaye Winiecki's Happy-Licious kit~ available at PBP.
Full Credits HERE.
I think i've rambled on for long enough.
Bye.
xxx

2 comments:
What beautiful photos Ange. Good to see you have updated your blog, i missed you.
Mummy
Ange I can't believe how quickly the girls have grow up from newborns. It really doesnt seem that long ago we were all waiting for them to arrive. Great work on getting wireless internet just need to get you addicted to Mario Kart Wii now haha. Oh boy Coban are you one easy boy to please he must have been plumb tuckered out to sleep like that. xxx Felicity.
Post a Comment