All systems go...
I have now got PSCS3 on my MacBook and i am scrapping like you wouldn't believe lol. It feels so good to be able to get a LO finished in one sitting rather than having to save after each thing i do and then it taking a week to complete. I think i have counted 8 LO's so far so that's a LO a day since i got PS installed.
Last night Clair & Dannii came over to scrap and it was a really nice night. Clair arrived just after 3pm and Dannii came about 7.30pm so there was a lot of chatting going on. I managed 1 LO and half of Coban's mini album. Clair went nuts and churned out a heap of awesome LO's. Dannii also got a few finished but i can't remember how many lol. Sorry chook.
I can't show the LO i finished last night as it hasn't been released yet. It is a new one from Kaye Winiecki and it is SO cute!!! I will be sure to show it off here next Wednesday.
These are the others that i have completed in the last week. One is missing as i'm trying to decide whether or not to keep it for AFE.
Kit- Parker by Kaye Winiecki~ available at Pickleberrypop.
Full Credits HERE.
I am yet to upload these LO's to my galleries.
My sweet little munchkins.
My beautiful Claudia. I will be changing the journaling on this one and probably adding a bit more to it but it's fine for now.
I am really loving my scrapping at the moment. I feel really pleased with the end results and i think it has to do with only being on the 1 creative team now. It means i get to scrap for 'ME' more so i can use whatever i feel like and i just feel much more content IYKWIM.
I have 3 LO's in this months Scrapbooking Memories magazine. I got a nice surprise as i'd forgotten that i was going to have any in this issue lol. Here they are:


There is less than 2 months to go until the Scraptac retreat!!!! WOO HOO
I am just a little excited about it. I will be picking Sonia up from the train station at 9am ish and then we will head over to Scraptacular for a bit of shopping and meet and greets lol. Then i think there was talk of lunch for us EB girls and then off to the retreat! Sometimes when i think about it, i feel as though i'm going to explode lol. I just can't quite believe that so many of us EB girls will be meeting in the one spot for a whole weekend. There are still quite a number of girls that can't make it which is quite sad but hopefully i get to meet them all in time. I sure hope so! I have been telling Daniel that we need to go to Sydney & Perth for holidays pmsl.
That's it from me. I need a hot chocolate. :)

4 comments:
Woohooo! Congrats on your published layouts Angela, and on the PS, how exciting!
Sounds like you had a great night :) Love all the pages too!
girl you are on fire.. awesome work hon
Ange: I have always loved your scrapping but Woowser women you are on fire. Plus with 3 kids under 3.5yrs old I don't know where you find the time. xxxx Felicity.
Post a Comment