Time for {J}
{J}
{Johnny Depp}
I LOVE Johnny Depp.!! I have for as long as i can remember. He is the only person on this planet that continues to get better looking as he gets older IMO lol. I think it's pretty funny that he is just about as old as my Mum though.
I have this obsession with collecting every DVD that he has ever been in. I was so excited to get my hands on Cry Baby recently. It was a steal!! I love that fact that he will only do movies that he feels strongly about. Usually they are a little out there or have a twist or something so would never be classed as mainstream. He has obviously done a few big money spinners too!! He is just so bloody talented. He makes me weak at the knees lol.
{Justin}
Justin is the eldest of my 2 brothers. There is 13 months between the 2 of us (me being the eldest). He is the father of 2 beautiful little girls, Takira (almost4) and Maddison (8 months). He is now living in Melbourne with his girlfriend and her 2 other children. When my parents split up in 1986, Justin went to live with my Dad. They lived in Darwin for a while and then made their home in Kapunda, SA. Thankfully they are both out of that town!! Not the place to live when you are a teenager i say!
Justin (and all my younger siblings for that matter) is far taller than me. I am the eldest but sadly the shortest at 5ft 5.5in. We get along very well together even though we were so far apart growing up. I don't remember too many holidays with each other due to circumstances beyond our control. We are quite different in a lot of things but also very much alike in others lol. He is quiet and i am not. He likes Holdens, I like Fords lol. We both hold grudges but can be easily swayed depending on who we are fighting with.
There's not too much more to say about Justin really. I am very glad that he is now living in Melbourne so that we can see him more often. And my kids can really get to know their uncle. Coban adores him and i know Justin feels the same.
{Jewelery}
I am a big fan of jewelery. I will not wear silver though!! I am a gold girl and the more sparkles the better lol. No i'm not that bad really. I do love gold jewelery and pretty much all gemstones but i do wear those beaded type necklaces from shops like Diva. They have their place!!
I have my jewelery that i wear all the time; wedding and engagement rings, gold necklace with a heart locket that Justin bought for my 21st, Small gold hoop earrings that my Mum bought for me, a gold watch that i got for my b'day just after Coban was born, a stunning padlock bracelet that Daniel and Coban bought for me for my first Mother's Day, a twisted looking gold bracelet that Daniel bought me many years ago and a solid round bangle that my Mum had bought me when i was a teenager. I also used to always wear a toe ring but it got a bit tight with my last pregnancy that i took it off and never put it back on again lol.

1 comment:
Johnny Depp's new movie is supposed to be fantastic too!
Post a Comment