Kinder update
I picked Coban up yesterday @3pm and he was so excited to see me. I felt so proud when he saw me and came running over with a huge smile saying' Hello Mummy'. It just melted my heart.
He got to bring home a painting and a picture that he made using glue and lots of little bits of paper and ribbon. I guess i am quite biased but i thought they were fabulous!! :)
As soon as we left, he kept asking me if we were going back to kinder so i'd say it was a success. I hope he enjoys it this much for the rest of the year. It was a bit hard on the girls because they had to be woken up so that we could take Coban to kinder but they did ok. I even made the brave decision to go and do the grocery shopping with them all afterwards. :o Thankfully they all behaved themselves.
I have some photos to show on here but i will have to wait till sometime over the weekend because i still need to resize them and i want to have a bit of a play around with them on PS. That's if it doesn't close down on my straight away. Grrr.
I guess i'd better get cracking with my A-Z now. I think i'm up to 'I' now so here goes...
{I}
{Ice Cream}
Well along with chocolate, lollies and all that other sweet stuff i LOVE, there comes Ice Cream. I am such a sucker when it comes to ice cream. If it's there i'll eat it! I don't particularly like strawberry ice cream but i will eat it if that's all that's left. My fave ice cream in a tub would be Sara Lee's French Vanilla. It is so bloody creamy it's not funny!! And Baskin & Robbins would have to be my fave ice cream shop. OMG i am in need of ice cream now lol.
Just recently an Ice cream truck came up our court and i made DH and his mate run outside and get ice creams for us all lol. I couldn't believe that it was here! I never see ice cream trucks driving around the streets anymore.
{Instant Coffee}
I enjoy the simple things in life lol. I would much prefer to drink a cup of Nescafe Blend 43 made by myself over a cafe style cappuccino or something. We do have a fairly good coffee machine at home but i never use it. Daniel will often make 'proper' coffee on the weekends but i generally stick to my yummy Instant Coffee. I don't actually like many other types of instant coffee though. Most Nescafe i can drink but i don't like Espresso and i really don't like Moccona or International Roast ewww.
{In Laws}
I like mine!! (I have to say that my MIL reads my blog lol.) No seriously, i get along really well with Daniel's parents and their partners. Both my MIL & FIL live in Melbourne and not too far away from us. They both adore the kids to pieces and would pretty much do anything to look after them lol. In fact, my FIL looked after Coban for a week while i was going backwards and forwards to the hospital when the girls were in SCN. Plus he and his girlfriend have offered to look after the girls for us while we go to a wedding in March. They will be staying at the hotel where the reception is being held so i can pop back and feed them when needed.
I have always gotten along with my MIL but the relationship between myself and my FIL wasn'talways quite as strong. I think in the beginning, he was just sussing me out. He was (and still is) a big shit stirrer and it wasn't until i gave it back to him that we started to get along really well. And then i had his grandkids... Needless to say, i'm the favourite DIL lol. (I am the only one but hey!!)
I will get to {J} over the weekend because it will take me a LONG time to write about my most favourite subject starting with that letter PMSL. Anyone that knows me well, knows what i'm talking about and how passionate i am about this particular subject.

1 comment:
Oh Ange our little boys are growing up. No No! I want mine to stay little. Yeah yeah I know remind me of that comment the next time he is being feral. xxxFelicity.
Post a Comment