A Couple of LO's.
I keep forgetting to add my layouts in here. So here are the last 2 that i have done.
My Mum & Coban jumping on the trampoline. Pretty much everything in this layout is from Amy Cheeseman. Full credits can be found HERE.
Some of the pics from our time in hospital when the girls were born. Most of the photos were from my phone so they're not the best quality. Credits can be found HERE.
And here are some random pics of my kids.
Coban pulling a face.
Miranda
Claudia
Miranda trying solids for the 2nd time. Unfortunately Farex Rice Cereal was on the menu and she was not pleased!!
Claudia wasn't fussed either way. :) It is now 4 or 5 days after they started and they both spit out way more than they keep in but it is very cute to watch. I think we will try some banana tomorrow as they had a small amount with their cereal today. And then in the next couple of days, we will progress to pear. :)
There's not too much happening at the moment. I have spent most of the day today doing housework which has been a bit strange for me recently lol. I am no longer getting a cleaner in once a fortnight so i'm doing it all myself now. I feel on top of things again so i didn't see the point in spending the money for someone else to do it.
I'll leave it there for today and hopefully i will be back on here in the next couple of days to continue my A-Z.

2 comments:
wonderful photo's !!!
The layouts are lovely!
Love the photo of Coban, he looks so cheeky!
The girls sure are growing lots!
Post a Comment