Saturday, January 12, 2008

Toilet Training- Day 4

I am so very proud of my big boy. He is onto Day 4 of his toilet training and he has been doing a fabulous job. He started taking himself off to the toilet by himself yesterday even doing #2's. He is really taking it in his stride and i am so glad. I was really dreading starting the TT'ing especially with the girls here now too. But so far, Coban has been brilliant. He has a little star chart that he fills in each time he goes to the toilet and i think that has really encouraged him. I am hoping that it continues this way and that he will be completely toilet trained by the time he starts 3yr old kinder on the 31st January.

Speaking of kinder, Coban gets to start going 2 and a bit months before he actually turns 3. I think he will be fine though. It is only a fairly small group of 14 kids max and i was told that a lot of the kids are actually the younger side of 3 anyway. I am really looking forward to it because i will be able to go out and do things that normally i would dread with all 3 kids. Plus it's only 2 hours, twice a week so it's not a really long time but it will be just enough for him to learn what he needs.

Back to the Encyclopedia of Me now....

{C}

{Claudia}

Claudia Kaitlin born August 16 2007 @ 3.26am. She arrived 19 minutes after her twin sister Miranda due to the fact she was breech and had to be turned before delivery. There was no way she was waiting around to come out by CS and the Dr knew it lol. She weighed 2.3kg and was just beautiful!! Still is obviously lol. She needed to stay in the SCN due to her weight and to learn to breastfeed properly. 16 days later and both girls were home with us.

Claudia is the spitting image of me as a baby and people tell me that she looks a lot like Coban did too. Now at almost 5 months, she is very alert and loves to watch her big brother. She gives smiles but only when deserved lol. Although she will smile as soon as you go into her room, especially when she is supposed to still be asleep.


{Cigarettes}

Even though i always said i would never smoke cigarettes, I succumbed to the whole 'cool group' mentality and started smoking in Year 8. I decided to quit on May 31st 2003 as i planned on getting pregnant the following year. I had the occasional one for a while after i quit but now the thought of it repulses me. I don't have any urge whatsoever to light up again thankfully!! I think i ended up smoking for 8 years altogether.


{Cars}

I am a bit of a rev head!! I LOVE watching the V8 Supercars and Daniel & I even took Coban one year to the Adelaide Clipsal 500. It was a fabulous 3 days!!! I so want to go to Bathurst but i will wait and see how it goes because i believe they are trying to make it much more family friendly. Daniel said that years ago it was no place for a woman and he would never take me but if it gets better i might be in with a chance lol.



{D}


{Daniel}

Daniel & I met in 1999 at a party. I was 18 and was back at school trying to do year 11 which I didn't end up finishing lol. I gave him my number and he called me a few days later. I was going to the pub with my Mum so he met us there and then afterwards he came back to my place. I was very naughty and let him stay the night. My Mum was not happy at all!!! The next day she told me that she was very disappointed lol. Oh well, lucky i ended up marrying him.

I don't think he would like me to go into too much detail about him but i can say that he is a Service Manager for a prestige automotive company. He gets to wear suits to work and he looks pretty darn hot if i do say so myself lol. That's probably why the few women he works with and deals with at work, try to chat him up and ask him out all the time. Ah, to be the wife of a stud PMSL.


{DigiScrapping}

Yes I am digi Scrapper. I LOVE it!! I never ever thought of myself as creative at all. I have had a few FAILED attempts at sewing and that was about it until i stumbled across the Scrapbooking threads on the Essential Baby website. I was sucked right in when i saw the talent in there. I was totally gobsmacked. The only scrapbooking i had ever seen before then was very basic Creative Memories stuff with photos cut into shapes etc and that really wasn't my thing at all.

The cost of paper scrapping was way too much for me so i investigated Digital scrapbooking. Once i started, i was hooked!! I have been on 7 Creative Teams within the 2.5yrs that i have been scrapping and have had numerous Layouts accepted into a couple of the Aussie scrapbook Mags. I have also formed some really great friendships through it all. The girls from EB would have to be the ones i consider my closest friends and a lot of them i have never met IRL before.


{Daredevil}

Well i really am not a daredevil but i have done tandem skydiving. It was something that i had wanted to do for ages and i finally got the chance to do it when i was about 20yrs old. I did it with a few other girls that i worked with and it was a really great experience. It was not quite as scary as i imagined it to be.

And finally, a new LO:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Coban is off to a great start with the TT! I hope he loves Kinder, I'm sure he will though!

Hehe, so, you're a rev head, eh? Me too! Well, maybe not rev head, but I do know my cars! Who says girls aren't into cars?!

Isn't the world of digiscrapping amazing? I've met sooo many people, you included, and I'm hoping many of us can all meet up one day! ;)