Sunday, January 13, 2008

Late night.

I stayed up way too late last night and now i'm paying for it. :( Miranda & Claudia decided that they would wake up 2 hours after i went to sleep so after a failed attempt at settling them both, i gave in and fed them. They are thankfully still asleep at the moment so it's given me a chance to have a coffee. But boy am i tired.

The reason for my late night was nothing too exciting i'm afraid. I was scrapping that's all. I just couldn't bring myself to go to bed until i had finished the layout that i was working on lol. So without further ado, here is my latest LO:



I used Kaye Winiecki's 'Missy Moo' kit which is available at Pickleberrypop. I really love this kit. It was so much fun to use and i got to step outside my comfort zone and create a layout that is so not my usual style.
Credits can be found HERE.


And i forgot to post this layout the other day. I am enjoying doing Christmas layouts this year because i have so many gorgeous kits and stuff to use. I actually scraplifted a layout in For Keeps Issue 60 2007. It was by Nikala O'Brien called 'No Matter What Happens'. I am sure she won't be reading my blog but on the very 'off' chance, thank you Nikala.


Credits can be found HERE.

Off to make some yummy Chocolate Filled French Toast this morning for brunch. I can't wait. Yummm......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those LO's....just gorgeous!

Hope the sleep thing sorts it's self out soon....

Lis said...

Loving the layouts!!