A to Z...
As promised, here is the start of my A to Z encyclopedia of Me.
{A}
{Appliances}
If you looked in my kitchen cupboards, you would probably describe me as a bit of an appliance junkie. I own SO many appliances and some of them hardly ever get used. Like my ice cream maker, fairy floss maker & electric wok But on the most part, i do use them and they really do make my life easier. I couldn't imagine cooking rice on the stove lol.
{Appendix}
I had my appendix taken out when i was about 8yrs old. I had the day off school as i had a really sore tummy. Mum had to work so she took me to my grandmothers for the day. I think i ate lemonade icy poles and drank flat lemonade all day long lol. By the time Mum came to pick me up, i was in so much pain. I couldn't even move my legs to get out of the car once we arrived home. Mum drove me straight to the hospital and after waiting hours in Emergency, i was finally taken into surgery and the little blighter was ripped out! Unfortunately i do have a scar but it doesn't really bother me too much anymore.
{Aussie Rules Football}
I do love my footy. I know i should be a little ashamed to admit this but i am an avid Carlton Blues supporter. My Mum and I used to go to the footy most weeks to watch our boys play but work got in the way of that after a couple of years and we haven't been together for years. I have taken Coban a couple of times but Daniel made sure that he barracked for the Demons. I hope my girls follow their Mummy's footsteps lol.
{B}
{Books}
I love to read. I have always loved VC Andrews books and have almost all of them. I have recently been introduced to Jodi Picoult & Anita Shreve by my Mum. When i was working, I would read every day and night but since having kids, I hardly get much of a chance. I have just started to get back into it now. I am currently reading 'A Wedding in December' by Anita Shreve but i am only half way through the second chapter so i can't say if it's any good. Mum did say it was good so i guess it will be lol. I am also a bit of a sucker for chick lit too. I really love a book that makes you think but sometimes a good trashy girly novel is just what the doctor ordered. I have never read a Mills & Boon book though lol.
{Birthday}
My birthday is on the 11th May. I was born in 1981 so this coming birthday i will be turning 27. :O I'm not fussed about getting older. I am very content with myself and my life and each year i feel as though i have achieved so much more than the last. So bring on the birthdays i say!! I love to host parties too. Just ask Daniel. It's his 30th birthday in June and since his last birthday, i've been asking him what he wants to do for the big bash lol. Theme parties are SO me! I am not big on the 70's/80's themed parties but i do enjoy dressing up and the more creative the theme the better IMO. For my 21st, I had a masquerade party. It was such a great night and i loved that everyone made an effort to wear a mask; even Daniel lol.
{Bonnie}
Bonnie was my very first pony. Her & I were a pretty good team and we would have been even better had i not outgrown her so quickly. We used to enter Gymkhana's and country shows together and i loved it!! I loved the lead up to these events the most. I used to have to go and get Bonnie from the paddock and walk her back to our house (we lived in town and the paddock was a couple of minutes walk from home). Then the fun began!! I would wash her and brush her so she was squeaky clean. Then i'd plait her mane and tail and put her rug on so she wouldn't get too dirty. Then up early the next morning to get ready to go to wherever we were going. Those were the days!! Anyway, Bonnie was a grey Welsh Mountain pony and was only 12 something hh from memory. So not a very big girl but perfect for a beginner.

3 comments:
Hopefully we wont be ashamed of our Blue boys this year, they have an awesome person as a coach, they can't go wrong!
I'm a big Jodi Piccoult fan also, have a few of her books, if you want to lend any, yell out :)
Oh you've started your EOM, yay! Now let's see, you would fit right into DH's family as the 4 boys and their Dad barrack for the Blues!
Hey, we share the same birth month, and just a few days in between really...I'm on the 17th. 27 is a great age, enjoy it, but the 30's are pretty good too!
Loved getting to know a bit more about you!
Hi Angela
I love Bonnie. You were so lucky. You had a riding jacket too. I havent even got one yet. You looked really cute when you were little.
Love ya
Your loving sister Chantelle, auntie to the perfect Coban, godmother to Miranda and Claudia. I am SOOO lucky.
Post a Comment