Quick pics and a LO.
I was going to come in here and do some more of my Encyclopedia but TBH, I am too knackered to concentrate. I have dealt with whinging kids all day long and now i have a headache so i think i'll go and try to finish the LO i started today. I will leave you with these photos from yesterday though. Dannii came over to help me out with some tips for settling the girls. Thanks so much sweetie. I had a great time with you and i know Coban loved your company too. He was telling Daniel all about the day and kept talking about Chloe even though she wasn't there lol.
Coban with the bubbles that Dannii bought for him. It didn't take long for it to become empty lol.
Having a swing.
My little dribbler, Claudia.
Miranda deep in thought.
And lastly, a LO. All about our breastfeeding journey so far.

4 comments:
That is indeed a fantastic LO! Well done on the BS, no easy task I'm sure!
Love the photos of Coban and the girls!
OMG that LO is so touching (Iread the journalling, sticky beak I am LOL)
All I can say is Well Done. It makes me wish I had twins...god someone slap me LOL!
OMFG that is a gorgeous photo.... Who took it... Just beautiful... Send it to the breastfeeding assoc and you might get it in there annual mag and calander thingy...
GOrgeous
kaysie
OMG I just went back and read the journalling.... Im crying.. THAT is beautiful...
Kaysie
Post a Comment