Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This n That.

I thought i'd better update on yesterday considering it was Coban's birthday. Since we already had his party on the weekend, we didn't really do too much on the actual day. Mum came over and we went to McDonalds for lunch. Coban had about 2 bites of his burger and a handful of chips but was really just interested in the playground. He went and had a play outside and even growled at a kid that was being bossy and pushing him away. That's my boy lol. After that we went back inside and got him a soft serve cone. He loved that!!



Mum got him a new Tonka tow truck and a Wiggles doona cover. Since we don't have his bed yet, we took out the pillow case and found a pillow for him. He has had that in his cot and just loves it. He says goodnight to them all before he goes to sleep lol.

Last night he woke up hysterical and wouldn't stop crying for ages. I still don't know what was wrong with him but i suspect he may have either had a nightmare or a sore tummy. He slept in our bed for a little while but i put him back as I couldn't sleep. He is fine this morning.

I did this LO for the monthly scraplift challenge at DSS using the April challenge freebie, Elegant Blooms by Tabby Lewis.



I also got DH to take a picture of my growing belly last night. I can't believe how much it is poking out at the moment. It's so funny.

6 comments:

fona25 said...

Angela, you look great! I loved being pregnant (well, except the end part with an active toddler...but you'll find out ALL about that soon enough!).

Glad Coban had a great birthday...didn't get around to leaving him a message on eb, so Happy B'day for yesterday, Coban!

I know what you mean about TT...Sambo still isn't ready and he's bloody well 3 in July! Ah well...it will come.

Sarah said...

awww love your belly angela!!!

glad coban had a good birthday!

Ruey said...

Happy Birthday Coban!!! Your layouts are just fabulous Angela and I do love your belly pics!!!

debbiedo said...

You look fabulous Angela!!!!

Felicity said...

Pregancy really suits you - You look fab :-) Well done Coban for not putting up with bossy big kids

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to post comments and get error pages...grrr!

I love that jumper Coban is wearing!!

Your belly looks fantastic :)