Playing catch up!
I feel very, very slack as I haven't posted in here for over 2 weeks. Better late than never right? RIGHT??? lol
There's not really all that much to say at the moment. I am 19.5 weeks along and feeling pretty good. I'm getting more of a protruding belly which is kinda cool. And i don't feel really fat yet which is even cooler!! I'm sure i was heaps bigger at this stage with Coban. I am feeling both the little bubs moving around more now too which is so wonderful. It is such a relief to know that they are both still hanging in there. We go for our scan next Friday so we are getting very excited!! We will be finding out the sexes but keeping it a secret from everyone just 'cause we can. It was my idea and it's basically just because i'm mean!! lol. And names will DEFINITELY be kept a secret as i just know that i will get negative remarks.
I have been busy looking at houses for the past couple of weeks. It is very frustrating that they don't put heaps of photos on the www so that you can actually get a better idea of a place. I have looked at so many houses and they are all just not quite right. We may have to move a little bit further out than we planned but it will be worth it to have luxuries.
Friday after our U/S, we are heading up to Kapunda, S.A to stay with my Dad and brother for a few days. We will leave Melbourne Friday about 10.30am and driving until we feel like stopping. Then we'll stay the night somewhere and then keep going through to Kapunda the next morning so we will get there early Saturday morning. We plan on going to the Barossa and and doing the wineries. We usually do this when we go to Dad's as he lives right near there. Hopefully we score ourselves some great deals and once I am no longer pregnant, I can enjoy a glass or two again.
It is my nephew Xavier's naming ceremony on the Sunday and this will be the first time that we have seen him IRL. I am really looking forward to it!! I just need to think of something to make for him. Any ideas?????
I am in the process of making a mini album for a friend's Mum atm. I have visions in my head of what it should look like so hopefully it turns out that way lol.
I was going to leave you with some LO's and a belly pic but it seems blogger has other ideas so i'll post them later.

2 comments:
I still cant believe you are having twins!! Oh and not telling us the sex NOOOOO!!!! LOL I do know what you mean with the not telling anyone names. I liked Jeorga when I was looking at names for MacKenzie. Put it this way Im never going to be mentioning names to anyone again!!! Not that I may have a chance as DH doesnt want anymore kids....although he waivers a bit ;)
Oh...are you really keeping the sex a secret..bugga!!! ;-)
Sounds like a fun weekend away coming up...drive carefully!!
Good luck house hunting!! We are moving back 'home' in a few months...I miss my old area and friends being so close!
Post a Comment