Friday, February 16, 2007

Day Out

Today I met up with the most lovely woman. Her name is Jo and she is on Amy C's CT with me. We decided since we live near enough to each other, that we would meet at Chadstone and have a coffee. Although we ended up ordering fruit smoothies because neither of us drink coffee lol.
Coban had himself a nice big babycinno and a smiley face cookie which kept him amused for a short time.



We did a few trips of the centre and let Coban have some rides on some of the kids rides to keep him amused. He was really not in the best mood due to the heat all week but i'm sure Jo won't hold that against us lol. Apart from Coban's whingeing, I had a really nice time and am so glad to have had the opportunity to meet Jo in person. She has the most beautiful South African accent too which I just adore.









Coban cried all the way home in the car too which was really frustrating but he is fast asleep now so i can relax a bit. I might try to get some scrapping done. I have some new stuff from Amy C and Faer Oak to use so i better get to it.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Arw that's great Angela! Thanks for sharing, you both look great!! Coban is a real cutey too. Hey I also have a beautiful south African accent...hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Angela, I completley enjoyed myself and no, I don't hold Cobans' behaviour against you, the heat can make the nicest of us grumpy bums, LOL!
I hope we do this again sooner rather than later sweetie, you are divine! and well done on winning the 'name that kit' competition, you go girl!!
JO

Anonymous said...

thanks for your kind words Angela honey, I had a wonderful time meeting you and Coban, and no, I don't hold it against you that Coban was cranky, the heat can make the happiest of us into grumpy bums! LOL

I hope we get to do this again soon
Jo

Anonymous said...

How awesome that you guys met! I think it is uber neat that Amy has 2 aussie girls on her CT hehee.

And your belly is adorable my god your thin!

Lis said...

Wow! Another DSS girl in Melbourne :)

Love the photo of Coban with his babycino!