Thursday, February 15, 2007

Belly Pic

I have been meaning to post a pic of my belly for ages but it wasn't until Jo requested to see it that I got motivated. So here it is @ 10 weeks. I can't remember how big I was at this stage with Coban but i doubt it would have been this big. And I started off smaller this time around too so I guess it is all comparable.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have a photo of you from last Sunday and your tummy didn't look like that!! Have you quadrupled this week???!!!

Loverly belly :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby bump!..lol..

Anonymous said...

OMG that is huge!!! ;) LOL Great piccy! Thanks for sharing!

Jo said...

Thanks for posting the pic!!! It has grown so much since I saw you!! Just gorgeous :)

Felicity said...

What a lovely bump you have. I looked like that at 10 week with one LOL and you have two.

jodyg said...

Awwww, what a gorgeous belly you have.

Anonymous said...

AWWW, Look at that cute belly!!!! You lovely lady you! Looks like you and Jo had a great time!!!! I'm so in envy!

Amy C.

Bonnie said...

Wow, huge for 10 weeks! But then you are carrying twins! Thanks for sharing!

debbiedo said...

Wow Angela, what a great pic! Keep em coming!!!!

You look great, alot bigger in the belly than I pictured but I guess that's to be expected with twins!!!

Great pic of Coban and his baby cino!

Danielle said...

Wow what a spunky baby bump!! Love the dress too. You look just fab Angela!!