What a surprise!!!
I am in shock but so deleriously happy right now!!
We went and had our scan this morning which was wonderful. Unfortunately it was too early to hear any heartbeat but we did find out that we are having twins.
Yes, that's right, TWINS!! I could have fallen over if i wasn't lying down lol. I SO never thought i would have twins but both Daniel and I are over the moon. I'm sure it will be tough at times but not everyone has twins so it is such a blessing. Now to find a bigger house lol.

6 comments:
OMG!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so super exciting!!!!
Wow, wow, wow! What awesome news! Mega-huge congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant, so to hear this also is just so exciting!
Good luck to you, and here's hoping for a wonderfully healthy pregnancy!
Yeah baby!! What the world needs now is MORE digiscrappin' twin Mamas! LOL
Am over the moon for you and you know where to come if I can help in any way.
I have already congratulated you, but just wanted to say again... welcome to the club! You'll love it!
Yeah Angela ! Well done to you and DH LOL ! Wishing you all the best
Congrats!!! Another who is always here to help ;)
Post a Comment