Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Spiderman!!

Just thought I'd post these photos of my little Spiderman. One of our friend's younger brother had a masquerade party for his birthday last night and as I was not feeling too well, Daniel took Coban along. I remembered that my Mum had bought Coban a Spiderman outfit for Xmas which had a little mask so we dressed him up and he looked SO cute. Surprisingly he enjoyed wearing the mask.







I have managed to get a couple of LO's done over the past few days too. I am feeling pretty yuck all day now so my MOJO is slowly being drained.





It is my FIL's 50th on Saturday night and we've decided to drop Coban off at my Mum's for the night. Daniel and his mate have been asked to be the entertainment. They do acoustic covers and are awesome. I will obviously not be drinking and will probably be ready for bed not long after the party starts but i will do my best to stay awake. It might be difficukt to keep things under wraps though as my belly is growing into a noticeable little bump. Oh well, not much i can do about it.

I am having an ultrasound this morning so i am sitting here drinking some water (YUCK) but luckily i don't have to drink TOO much. I will come back in and update after the scan.

No comments: