We Finally Met!!!
Coban & I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful Lisa today. Along with her adorable son Trent. We had such a wonderful time at the park. Lisa & I chatted away madly while the boys played & did what normal toddlers do. It took them a little while to warm up to each other but they did eventually and it was so cute! Coban managed to get himself completely filthy after playing under a tree in the dirt. They then started playing peek a boo behind the wooden table & chairs. The laughter was priceless!

They both continued playing in the garden underneath the trees and having a bit of a cuddle. Coban was so tired by then that he wanted to rest his head in Trent's lap. It was the most beautiful thing to see.
It took Coban about 2 minutes before he was fast asleep in the car. And as soon as we arrived home, he was straight into bed for a 2& a half hour nap.
Thank you for such a wonderful time Lisa. I can't wait to catch up again soon.
I managed to get a LO done after i got home too. It was for the week 6 Elsie challenge at EB.
The photos were taken today at the park. I used Tracy Blankenship's Autumn Blooms kit plus some extras. Credits can be found here.

4 comments:
Awwww...you got some gorgeous photos!!
I had a wonderful time today..all the way home Trent kept saying 'bye Oban see you soon'...too cute!! Can't wait to see you guys again!
LOVE that layout, it's gorgeous!
Gorgeous photos girls, both cute little boys, sounds like a fun day at the park !
Shez (Lis' friend)
oh wow what for a beautiful layout i love it!
Gorgeous layout and I love the pics too. Glad you had fun meeting Lis and Trent!
Post a Comment