Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bugger!!

Well i have just been booted out of the Idol comp. :(
If i am perfectly honest, I expected to be out this week. I really liked my LO but i think i knew that it was not quite up to the standard!! I am a little bummed but i am so proud to have gotten to round 5. Especially considering i was in a comp with paper scrappers that are remarkably talented.

I just want to wish all the girls the best of luck for this round. Especially all my EB buddies. You girls are awesome. *mwah*

Nothing else to report really. I will be off to meet the beautiful LisaS tomorrow and i am a wee bit excited. I hope she is not disappointed by me. LOL

Here is a LO i did the other night. It is of DS & DH's Nanna. I used the Sweet Garden kit by Beth Hesselberg- available at digiscrapshak.com.

No comments: