Quick post & some LO's
I have been so behind in my scrapping lately but today i managed to get 4 done!! I can't believe it!! I have so many different LO's for challenges & competitions to do so i'm so glad that i got a good chunk out of the way.
Tomorrow night Mum is coming over and we are going to go and see Daniel play at the tavern near home. It is going to be so good to be able to spend time together and not have to leave at any particular time. And to enjoy a few drinks lol.
Then on Saturday Coban & I will go to her place and we are all going to get our hair cut. There is a hairdresser near her that cuts my sister's hair and they always do such a great job so we thought we might give them a go. Luckily we got an appointment within 15 minutes of each other . I'm really looking forward to it because i haven't had my hair done in ages! I'm going to feel like a new woman. LOL.
Sunday we are having a BBQ at home and watching Bathurst. Daniel has invited quite a number of his friends so they had better be motor sport fans or at least let me glue myself to the tv without interrupting me lol.
Here are the layouts that i have managed to get done.
This one is week 2 of the Elsie Flannigan 52 week challenge that we are doing at EB.
We had to use a B&W photo to tell the story.
This is a photo that i have been meaning to scrap for ages. I just love the cheeky look on Coban's face as he dips his finger into his Dad's beer. Hmm...
This is a layout that i did for Faer Oak. It is using her It is What It Is papers and Fuzzy Chipboard alpha.
And lastly, this is a layout i did for LisaS. I used her new Aubrey kit which is available at PBP.
Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:
Sounds like a busy weekend! Wasn't Bathurst eventful with all those crashes :(
Loving the LO's :)
Post a Comment