Oops... Long time between posts!
Well it seems forever since i lasted posted on here. Sorry about that!
I spent yesterday going through all the drawers and cupboards that i throw junk into all the time. I figure i need to start getting rid of as much junk as possible before we move. I know we still have till December at least but i'm sure there's a lot of junk that needs to be gotten rid of.
Daniel has been helping his Mum do the same thing at her house too. Although she has 20 odd years worth of hording! I just couldn't handle that! I go through our stuff at least once a year. I hate clutter. Anyway, Daniel spent last weekend cutting trees in her backyard. Coban and I went as well but we didn't have to help. I took some cute photos of Coban so i better hurry up and scrap them.
I have managed to get some LO's done recently.
I will start by showing the LO i did at the PBP speed scrap and chat on Friday night.
This was so much fun to do. Although my computer nearly died when i tried to chat and scrap at the same time. I ended up closing chat until i'd finished the LO.
Please click here for credits.
This layout was actually for a scraplift challenge at TheDigiChick. I think it turned out really well.
Please click here for credits.
This is a layout that i just whipped up!! I had the idea in my head to use a star as a feature point so off i went.
Please click here for credits.
This is a layout i did using the Babyface kit by LisaS. This is such a sweet kit. It actually had a fair bit of pale pinks throughout the kit but i managed to just use these colours and it worked pretty well. The Babyface kit is available at PBP.
Please click here for credits.
This LO was actually picked as Layout of the Day for 29-9-06 at Clikchic Designs too. I am quietly chuffed about that!!
Just before i leave, i am pleased to say that i made it through to round 2 of Embellished Idol. There are SO many talented scrappers in this comp so i am a bit surprised that i made it through but i am finding it really fun at the moment. It is really challenging me to think outside the square.
Oh and congratulations to the West Coast Eagles for winning the AFL grand final yesterday. It was an awesome game. Sydney put up a great fight in the last quarter so well done to them too.
Roll on 2007, Let's see how the Blues can go!!!!

1 comment:
Loving all your layouts...just gorgeous!!!
Last quarter of the GF was fantastic, wasn't it!
Roll on 2007 and go the Blues!
Post a Comment