I have not blogged for what seems like ages!! I apologise.
There has just been so many things going on that i just keep forgetting to get in here and post.
I am now a CT member for Digiscrapshak. YAY!!! I am having so much fun there. The community seems like a really friendly, happy bunch and i just love it. There are some really awesome new designers there too so it is truly worth checking out the shop!
Faer Oak is also having a massive sale at PBP starting 22nd October through till 31st October!!
Head over and grab some awesome bargains!! Faer has just released a new mini kit called Hopeful Harvest which is a beautiful autumny themed kit. And all her layered template sketches are available too.
I attended DebF's calendar chat & crop last night and i had such a great time. The calendar template that Deb gave as a gift is sensational. There will be many Christmas pressies made this year!! Thanks Deb. The calendar is available now at PBP.
Here is the calendar that i made:
I used the new freebie kit from Shabby Princess called Vintage Florals. It is such a gorgeous kit.
I also did a double LO the other day which was chosen as layout if the day at Clikchic yesterday.
Here it is:

Saturday, October 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay on your new CT! Well deserved!!
Love your calendar Angela, it's gorgeous!
Look at your little dare devil there! Great layout!
Fantastic calendar and LO's Angela! And congrat's both on your new CT position AND LO of the day!
Post a Comment