Layout of the Day!!!
I am so excited!! I feel almost famous. LOL
I was just catching up on all the blogs i haven't read in a while and I found my double LO Watch Me Slide was Melissa G's layout of the day on the 20th Oct. Thanks Melissa. You sure made my day!!
It was my MIL's b'day yesterday and we are having some family over for dinner tonight. I have made a yummy Chocolate Swirl cake which looks fab! I can't wait to eat it. :)
I have also made a start on some OTP projects for Christmas. My EB secret santa pressie is slowly coming together. I was so nervous that i would stuff it up but so far it looks cool. I also found some cute things at the Reject Shop for my sister so i will make a start on those soon. I get to scrap with pink & lime which is something very foreign to me. LOL
I have completed my 3rd LO in the Defining Me challenge at PBP. I am a little embarrased by the photo but oh well! It was 10 years ago. Blogger won't let me upload the LO here so you will have to check it out at PBP. Also you can check out another LO i did called Concentration. I used Faer Oak's Aqaumarine Lagoon kit.
I am also in total shock that i made it through to Round 5 of Embellished Idol. I actually never expected to get past round 1 so i am so stoked! The ladies in the comp are all exceptional scrappers and i feel really priviledged to be a part of it. You can check out this rounds entries here: Embellished Idol.
And on Monday Coban & I get to meet the beautiful Lisa S and her adorable little boy in person. I am really looking forward to it as i feel like we were just meant to become friends. I hope she likes me. LOL.
Well that's it from me!! Bye.
Well that's about all i have for the moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment