Thursday, September 14, 2006

Still sick here. :(
Coban has copped it big time. The poor thing is sleeping well at night but during the day he is miserable and nowhere near his cheery, chatty self. It is very heartbreaking to see him so miserable but i am also tearing my hair out because I can't get anything done. Feeling a bit down atm.

Also, I just want to send lots of hugs and love to Kaysie. I don't have a clue what you are going through sweetie but I have you in my thoughts and I pray that everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy.

I have managed to get a few LO's done recently which I'm pretty happy about. I did try to do one tonight but I think I am way to buggered for that. Two glasses of wine have hit me big time. LOL
Anyway, here are the LO's I have managed to do:
I'm not very happy with this one but it will do for now.




This is a LO I did for a photography challenge at www.digiscrapshak.com. I had to use one B&W and 1 Colour photo.



This Lo was for a sketch challenge at DSS and I used Faer Oak's new kit "Turtle Tiz" which is available at pickleberrypop now. I love this kit. It is so fresh and cute. And what about that little turtle?? Too sweet.



I also managed to get a double LO done. But I will have to upload it tomorrow. I have to fix something first. LOL

That's it from me for now. I am far too tired to think.

No comments: