Monday, September 11, 2006

Sick, sick, sick!!

Well it seems the sickness bug has come to visit my household. :(
My DH has been sick for weeks. He started getting better then went out on the town with a mate for a whole weekend!! Silly bugger is now worse off than he was to start with.
I have had hayfever and am now starting to get what DH has. And poor Coban is miserable atm. I think he must be getting it too. He has not stopped crying all day long and i am exhausted!! He has not cried for the past 1/2 hour though so fingers crossed it stays that way!!

I have managed to get some LO's done in the past couple of days! YAY!!! I feel so behind atm.

This one is for the PBP September quote challenge.



















This one I had a different idea for the same photos. It is pretty simple.



















This one is for the Template fun with Merkee challenge at Digi Scrap Shak.



















And lastly, this LO is for the PBP September Colour challenge.



















I might have to leave it there for now. I haven't had a chance to get any housework done today so i'd better do something! DH will think i've been online all day! LOL

Amanda- If you read this chicky, I hope you are feeling better. Fingers crossed that you get to go further than the Barossa on your holiday!! You deserve to have a nice relaxing time in the sun. {{{HUGS}}} to you.

1 comment:

katef said...

oh loving these LOs! specially love journalling on the template challenge one!