Friday, September 08, 2006

Long time, No post!

Well I have been very slack at posting already!! How sad is that??

I have been doing very little lately as it's too cold and yuck! I have managed to get a bit if scrapping done though so i'm happy about that. I just did this layout for the September Theme Challenge at Clikchic Designs:
The journalling reads: This is the fig tree in the middle of our backyard. It has obviously been neglected for many, many years as it is absolutely massive and looks so wild. In Spring, it starts sprouting its new leaves and even though it looks very unkempt, I still think it looks very funky. Abstract even. The best thing about the tree being so big is that it bears an abundance of figs.

I am pretty happy with the way it turned out actually. It's pretty simple and didn't take me long but i like it. LOL

This is another LO that i finished today. I used Faer Oak's Aquamarine Lagoon kit for it. Plus the alpha & photo corners were from her Mossy Meadows kit. The overlay is by Amy
Teets & the font is Pea Randa.


I also found out this morning that my entry into the August sketch challenge at Clikchic Designs, has been selected as a finalist!!! I am very, very excited about that!! I definitely have much more confidence in my abilities now! Especially being chosen as a CT member for Faer Oak! That just made me so proud. Sorry, rambling...

I won't be home for most of this weekend so there will be no scrapping from me. :( It is our godson's 2nd birthday on Sunday so we will be going to their place for lunch. He is such a little cutie. I found it very difficult to buy him a present today. I think 2 is such a difficult age especially for boys. But i managed! I bought him a View Master thingy and a Pop up book. Oops, his Mum might be reading this. LOL.

I did a market research thing with a friend on Wed & Thur nights. It was ice cream tasting and it was awesome!! I could of sat there for hours eating all the ice cream. LOL.

No comments: