Monday, September 04, 2006

New LO's

I have just done Faer Oak's first ever sketch challenge at Pickleberrypop. It was such a gorgeous sketch too. I think i will end up using it again. Anyway, I used a photo from my Mum's wedding. It is of the female side of the bridal party. From left to right- my sister Chantelle, my Mum, me (7 months pregnant), Mum's best friend.



I also did an All About Me page the other day. I don't really like doing AAM pages as i never have any photos that i like but this one seemed OK.



I had a busy day today! Coban spilt water water all over the calendar that i made Daniel for Father's Day so i had to print it out again. Then i had to go and get it bound again. I also had to have a blood test and had to wait for well over half an hour for them to get their acts together!! I then went and did some grocery shopping and came home. LOL. It doesn't really sound that busy does it? PMSL. Well i felt busy so that's all that counts.

Tomorrow my Mum is coming over. We haven't seen her for about a week but it feels like ages. Coban adores her. They have so much fun together. I guess the fact that my Mum is still so young (and the fact she is silly) means she has still got so much energy to play with Coban and look after him.

Daniel has a gig tomorrow night too. I think i might go along to watch. As long as my MIL can come over to look after Coban. I'm pretty sure that will be a possibility.

I had better go and start doing some more scrapping. Have a good night!!

No comments: