Kinder Xmas Party
Coban had his Xmas party for kinder today. It was probably the last time we will see any of the kids or teachers again which is a bit sad as it was a really great group. Coban loved the kids and the teachers. He gave the teachers their presents and said' Thanks for being a great teacher.' Awww...I did prompt him earlier but i didn't think he would actully say it. What a boy!
He was a little hesitant to go up to Santa but after watching the other kids, he went up there like a big brave boy. He wouldn't look at me when i took his photo though lol.
Outside playing. :)
Miranda enjoying a Gingerbread man and watching all the big kids.
Claudia eating her Gingerbread man. :) Both girls were sitting up on the kids chairs beautifully watching the action.
I also recieved this Butterfly award from Tiff for having a cool blog. Thanks gorgeous!!! I think your blog is pretty cool too. :)
I still have so much to do before we leave on our trip. Not big things but lots of little things that i keep forgetting about when have the time to do them lol. I still have a little while to get it all done so no stress here!!

2 comments:
Hiya Chicky.
what lovely pics.
esp the one of the girls with the gingerbreads and the aminated one of Coban playing.
are u able to leave comments on my blog yet. I havent heard from anyone else having any troubles (yet) LOL
wow ange all you Xmas goodies look fantastic!!! How cute are the girls and Coban is so funny not wanting you to take his pic -- he looks a bit wary of Santa!!!
xx
Post a Comment