Saturday, December 06, 2008

5 years...




It doesn't feel like all that long ago but looking at the photos, Daniel & I look so young lol. Him more so than me. ;) Unfortunately these are the best shots we have form our wedding which is a bit of a sore point for me. :(

We are dropping the kids off at MIL's tonight and then heading out to dinner. I'm looking forward to the lovely bottle of Moet & Chandon and the sleep in!!! Woo Hoo!

We are about to put up our Xmas tree now so i must go... Bye.

4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

what a beautiful ivory dress Ange. Makes u cross about the photos I gather seeing that u are so much more aware of what makes a good shot these days.
LOL I wore moleskin jeans and rode my horse around the picnic showgrounds to my wedding. I am so not a dress person.

enjoy the Moet. yum.

jodyg said...

Happy Anniversary!!
You looked just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary ange and daniel!
Sxx

Anonymous said...

i know exactly what you mean about BAD wedding photos!! yep i know exactly!!
Sxxx