Monday, October 13, 2008

Why's It So Hard?

OMFG!! I don't understand how it can possibly be so bloody hard to disconnect my phone line. I have been on the phone to Optus for what feels like all morning now and i have gotten nowhere!! I think i have told the girl on the other end about 6 times why i want to disconnect but she keeps asking me the same bloody thing. And then i get transferred all over the place to different departments and each time i have to give the same details... FFS people! Just disconnect my bloody phone line so i can get on with my day.

Sorry about that little rant.


We had open houses here over the weekend so i made sure that the house was spotless and i have been trying to keep it that way this morning. So far so good. I have the girls in bed and Coban watching Humphrey so the place is super quiet at the moment. I think it may be time for a coffee.

4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

I reckon all phone companys must employ from the same pool of people. Telstra can be very frustrating to deal with. The more I get wound up, the less helpful they get. I just want to get on with my day, and not have a phone stuck to my ear repeating myself over again and again.

so... I'm hearing ya.
tiff

Lis said...

LOL! We went through that only a few weeks ago, I feel your pain!

Good luck with the move Ange! Enjoy your first few days in your own home!
xo

Tiff Firth said...

Hi Ange. just checking to see how the shift went and if you're back on line yet.
hope it wasnt tooooo stressful for you.
cheers chickie
tiff

Tiff Firth said...

hiya Ange.

just checking in on you.
hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

cheers to you chicky

tiff