Thursday, September 04, 2008

New Look

I decided it was time that i made myself a new blog header and figured it would be a good idea to spruce the old blog up a little while i was at it lol. So what do you think? I think it will take me a bit to get used to but i think it looks ok.

There's not a lot happening here at the moment. Daniel is going 4wd'ing on Saturday with his brother and his Dad and he is taking Coban along too. Coban has really only been once and that was very tame so he is in for a big adventure. I bet he will have a blast. I think i have packed my point and shoot so i will remind Daniel to get his brother to take his camera so i can have some photos of my big boy. I think i will spend the day scrapping lol. Well the 3 hours that i will get when the girls are asleep during the day anyway lol.

I found out today that 2 of the EB girls received phone calls from Scrapbooking Memories telling them that they had made it through to the Masters top 50. So a big congratulations to Mel & Sonia. You girls are amazing scrappers and i have everything crossed that you become Masters for '09.

The house is slowly getting packed up. We don't move until the 25th Oct but i like to be organised.

I really don't have anything else to say so i will leave you with these LO's.






















6 comments:

Clara said...

Loving the new blog makeover Ange - it looks fab! And I'm totalling digging all your LOs too... they are all amazing!

Lis said...

I like it, it looks good!!

You are a LO machine at the moment...send some inspiration my way, will you??!!

Kim Nutley said...

Look at you go girl you are pumping out those LO's love them all they look fantastic!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous new look Ange! Lub it and look at you creating such amazing wonderful work.. you go girl

Anonymous said...

Love the new lookn Ange!!

Wonderful layouts!!...can't pick a fav they are all fantastic!!...luv the stitching on Stuck and the alpha's on What a mess!....E's room look the same..hehe

Anonymous said...

Oh Coban is sure to have a blast! Enjoy your female time...just the girls!