Saturday, September 27, 2008

Layouts, Photos and life...

Well i am still alive in case you were wondering lol. A fair bit has been happening round here and i just ahven't had the desire to sit down and type about it all. Plus i was doing too many LO's and couldn't bring myself to sit here for ages uploading them all. ;)

There is only 4 weeks to go until we move into our new house!! There is still so much to do here but i have packed quite a bit of stuff already so we're well on our way. I need to get Daniel out into the garage this weekend to sort it all out. We have heaps of stuff here that belong to one of Daniel's friends who is overseas atm and i really need to get rid of it all. There is NO WAY it is all coming with us. I have made it perfectly clear that i won't be cluttering my new house with this stuff. So hopefully Daniel will speak to his friend asap and get him to organise somehwere else for it all to go.

I found out from my Dad this week that my Grandma has broken her hip. I haven't heard anything else apart from the fact that she had an operation on it. She has osteoporosis so i'm not sure how that affects it but i'm sure it can't be good. I hope to hear from Dad soon to find out exactly what's going on. I feel terrible because i have been lazy and not writing to her for ages. And i mean like since the girls were born. :( I sent her & Grandpa some photos back with Dad last time he came down but that's been it. Daniel has suggested that we go over and spend a weekend with them soon. I know they would love to see the kids; especially Grandma.


Last weekend we had a photo shoot with Dannii from Kipindi Photography and it was a really great day. We got some unreal shots and i couldn't be happier with the results! Here are a few of my faves.



Thanks so much Dannii. We all had a great time with you last weekend and the photos are stunning. I really appreciate your time and effort and i now have so many fabulous photos to scrap. *mwah*

And i will leave you now with the heap of LO's that i haven't shown in here yet. But be warned, there are LOTS....




































These last 2 LO's are in the latest issue of SM. They don't look quite as nice in the mag. The colours are a bit off but you get that. The last LO accompanies my Click & Crop article and i also designed the free paper and alpha set. I was really worried that the paper wouldn't look very good IRL but it has turned out pretty well i think. I'm not too fussed on the alphas but i went with what they wanted.

I've run out of time so i'll leave it there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous photos Ange. Layouts are awesome. What a clever possum. You must take after your mum.

Kaysie said...

OMG Ange, they are awesome... Cant beleive how many you have done... Can you get photo books printed up in a square size? You should look into it and do up an album for your grandma..

Love your family photos, especially the one where you are shooshing one of the girls.. I have one like that with Thomas..

Take care babe, we should catch up soon...

Kaysie

Lis said...

Those photos are stunning, love them!

Loving the layouts too :)

Denise said...

I was blog hopping this morning and found your wonderful blog! You are a very talented scrapper! Can't wait to come back and see what you've come up with! Great Stuff here! Love all those fabulous layouts!