Thursday, August 28, 2008

They're Here!!

I was expecting that our Passports would take weeks to arrive but within a week of lodging them at the Post Office, they have arrived. I am so excited!!! ;) Not so keen on the photos in any of them but thems the brakes.



I have been playing around with my camera to try and find the right settings for taking photos indoors. I am shooting in manual mode rather than Aperture Priority and it is fantastic. I still have loads to learn but i am getting there.




I bought a new quilt cover set today. I decided that i needed a new one for the new house as the bedroom has a brown colour feature wall and i didn't have anything that matched. So this will not be used until we move. I can't wait to set it up. :)



I also heard today on the news that Mark Priestley, who plays Dan Goldman on All Saints, has died; apparently taking his own life. This has made me so sad as he was one of my faves on All Saints. I am going to miss seeing his gorgeous face each week.

RIP Mark.

1 comment:

Kim Nutley said...

Love that quilt cover ange I have been looking for something like that to go in our new house, where about did you get it from?



kim