I've Been Tagged.
Sonia tagged me ages ago but typical me forgot to do it. So here it is. If you feel like doing it too, then i tag you lol.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5.30am. Miranda & Claudia have decided that this is a good time to wake for a feed.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds for sure.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was Pirates 3
4. What is your favourite TV show? I have lots; Home & Away, Depserate Housewives, All Saints, Dr Phil
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal and a coffee
6. What is your middle name? Maree
7. What food do you dislike? Gourmet sausages
8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? I have too many. But i am hanging out to get the new Kasey Chambers one.
9. What kind of car do you drive? AUII Ford Falcon S
10. Favourite sandwich? Chicken, lettuce & cheese.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Irresponsibilty
12. Favourite item of clothing? If i had anything half decent to wear then i'd say that lol. But i do love my dressing gown and ugg boots lol.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Tahiti
14. Favourite brand of clothes? I do love Sportsgirl pants. They fit so well!!
15. Where would you retire to? Country Vic hopefully.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Probably my 21st! That was the last party i had.
17. Favourite sport to watch? AFL or netball.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? I think the www will take this baby everywhere lol.
19. Person you expect to send this back first? ~
20. When is your birthday? 11th May!!! Only 4 more days. :)
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Probably morning. Having kids has made me like this i think lol.
22. What is your shoe size? 8
23. Pets? A cat, Sherrin
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Only that it's almost my birthday lol.!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse & a flight attendant
26. How are you today? Good so far.
27. What is your favourite flower? Oriental Lillies are one of my faves but i also love the mix of bulbs growing in our garden. No idea what they all are but i know there are Daffodils lol.
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? July 18-21 - Scraptacular Retreat!!!!!
29. Are you allergic to anything? No
30. What are you listening to right now? Me typing and a distant baby crying lol.
31. What was the last thing you ate? My breakfast.
32. Do you wish on stars? No.
33. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Purple.
34. How is the weather right now? Cold.
35. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I think maybe Daniel.
36. Favourite soft drink? Lemonade.
37. Favourite restaurant? Kublai. Mongolian BBQ place in Croydon. YUMM!!!!
38. Hair colour? Light brown/Dark blonde
39. What was your favourite toy as a child? My Cabbage Patch kids; Scarlett and twins Desmond & Mark. Plus my She-Ra dolls and castle.
40. Summer or winter? Summer.
41. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
42. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate!!!
43. Coffee or tea? Coffee
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Blog it!!!
45. When was the last time you cried? I held back tears when watching tv yesterday lol.
46. What is under your bed? Nothing but dust i'd say.
47. What did you do last night? Ate dinner, watched All Saints, looked at laptops in catalogues and online.
48. What are you afraid of? Snakes and spiders. And anything bad happening to my family.
49. Salty or sweet? Sweet, Sweet, Sweet
50. How many keys on your key ring? On my car keys, just 1. On my house keys, 9.
51. How many years at your current job? as a mum... 3
52. Favourite day of the week? Friday, knowing it's almost the weekend
53. How many towns have you lived in? Portland, Tyrendarra, Adelaide, Melbourne.
54. Do you make friends easily? I think so.
55. How many people will you send this to? I will just blog it.
56. How many will respond? Hopefully someone lol
57. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes
Nothing overly exciting to report. Miranda is sick at the moment although she does seem to be getting a bit better. I think it was the viral thing that Coban passed on. I sure hope i miss out on it this year. Which reminds me, i was going to get the flu shot this year. Must remember to make an appt with the Dr.
Only 4 more days and i turn 27!! It makes me feel old when each year i get closer to the big '30' lol. Not that i am overly worried about getting older but it's a bit annoying when you notice crows feet already. :( I put it down to too much smiling. :) Life really is good. Anyway, i have to share Mother's Day with my birthday this year. It is something that i am getting used to as it happens a lot. Or at least within a couple of days of each other. I usually get the whole weekend to do what i want so i have to decide on what it is i want to do this year. I really want to go to the museum but i think it'll be too much with the girls. I might have a look and see what craft markets are on. That is something that i never really get to do. Daniel will be sure to hate it but it's my birthday!!! ;)
I made my first purchase on Etsy a little while ago and my goodies arrived on Monday. It is a present for my Mum for Mother's Day so i can't show you here what i got. But i reckon she'll love them. I sure do!! I think it is going to become a very expensive hobby searching that website. Too many awesome goodies!!!
I even managed to get a LO finished yesterday. It is one of Sonia & I. I really like this photo of us and it was just calling to be scrapped.
I will try to pop back in soon with some photos of my kiddies.

1 comment:
LOL, I came on to tell you that I have tagged you and it looks like you have already been tagged! LOL! It's a different tag, but it's ok if you don't want to do it.
Happy Birthday for yesterday! (It was yesterday wasn't it?)
Post a Comment