Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Three Years Ago...


Tomorrow our big boy is going to be turning 3!! It really doesn't seem possible that such a little baby could all of a sudden be 3 years old. Daniel & I are so proud of Coban. He is growing up to be everything that we could have asked for. Unfortunately we don't have any clear photos of Coban when he was born but this one is one of my faves. It shows just how happy we were and how we just couldn't stop looking at him lol.
Happy 3rd birthday little man!!! I hope you have a terrific day tomorrow and i hope that your Pirate party on Saturday is a raging success.

Speaking of parties, here are the invites and the lolly bags that i have made for the big day. Plus the pirate hat i had to make as i couldn't find a decent one anywhere!!







And here's the card i made also.


For the next few days, i am going to be flat out baking, shopping and preparing for Saturday morning. I sure hope i don't bugger up the cake. I don't imagine it will be too hard to make but you never know. I'm not the best when it comes to baking lol. I also have to make a cake for tomorrow night when the Grandparents come over. Although that cake will just be a chocolate sponge with cream in the middle and choc icing with smarties. Yummm...
I'll be sure to stop in here to post pics if it turns out ok lol.

Here are some photos i took of the kids in the last couple of days. I am enjoying taking photos of the girls more now. They are a bit more active and are actually smiling for me at times lol.





The girls loved watching Coban play the harmonica. Especially Miranda; She was mesmerised.

(This is my fave photo ever!!!)



Happy birthday for tomorrow to Jack & Arkaydia also. And Happy Birthday to Chionia for today!! All these 3 yr olds... Look Out world!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG chook, everything about Coban's birthday is absolutely fantastic!!!!!! i love the invites, how clever! i love it all.
And those photos.... holy heck they are stunning!!!! especially that one of Coban with the harmonica, wow, wow, wow. Can't wait to se it scrapped, although it looks so awesome by itself! you are really developing your photography skills, well done!

jodyg said...

Wow, the it all looks so great Angela, you've done a fantastic job. I especially love th invitations, they just ROCK!!
That photo of Coban is just absolutely beautiful. I'm sure he'll have a great bithday today.

Amy said...

Adorable photos Angela! I love the one of the three of them, and the photo of the girls with their arms around each other, how sweet is that!

Happy Birthday Coban! Looks like a fun party!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the invitations and everything look fantastic! Gorgeous photos!