I am going!!!!!!
That's right. I have been given the go-ahead to go to the Scraptacular Retreat in July. I am almost jumping out of my skin with excitement. It does mean that i will have to paper scrap a few times :o but my gorgeous EB mate Rach is lending me her brand spankin' Mac laptop to use to digi scrap while i'm there. I just love this chick!! It is over 4 months away and it is going to be the longest 4 months ever i reckon.
Here is a LO i finished this morning. I really like how this one turned out. I started off not having anything in mind but i really wanted to use the tag that teh boys got on the day so i scanned it in and there you have it. The colours were a good match too.
I used mostly stuff by Kaye Winiecki @ Pickleberrypop.
Credits can be found HERE.
And because i keep putting it off, here is the next installment in my A-Z. I am up to K which i am really struggling with but here goes...
{K}
{Kids}
Well obviously i couldn't think of much else so i guess i'll start with kids lol. I have 3 and will not be having any more lol. Coban will be 3 in April and Miranda & Claudia are 6 months old at the moment. After having twins, i think the whole cluckiness was zapped right out of me. I am very happy not to have any more kids as i feel quite content with my life as it is.
Oh bugger it. I can't think of anything else lol. On to the next letter.
{L}
{Lollies}
I am an absolute sucker for lollies. Any kind of sweet actually lol. But my all time fave lollies would be Strawberries & Creams, Pineapples, Mates, Raspberry Bullets & Spearmint Leaves.
I can still remember going to the local milk bar (or deli for you weirdos lol) with 20c and buying a bag of mixed lollies. You used to get so many lollies for that price and if we were REALLY lucky, we would be given 50c and OMG!!! What to choose.... We used to spend ages standing in front of the glass cabinet trying to decide exactly how many of each lolly we wanted lol. Those were the days.
{Leeches}
Eeewwwww. I cannot stand these slimey little buggers. I had some on me once when we were 4wd'ing and i nearly jumped out of the car when it was moving. They are so amn hard to get off too which is the worst part. Especially when you get told that if you pull them off, their heads could get stuck in your skin...OK that doesn't bear thinking about. I must remember to pack matches and salt in the 4WD in the future lol.
{Lawn Bowls}
This is a game that i am hanging out to play. They have free bowls on at our local bowls club on Wednesday nights but it starts a little too early for me to get to. One day i am going to do it though. It is the coolest thing to do for the youngin's these days as they have twilight games. One day...

4 comments:
The retreat sounds like fun, hope you enjoy it!
Matt and Trent love watching the lawn bowls (Matt was a competitive ten pin bowler so thinks this will be just as much fun one day!).
Ange I love that LO - it looks so cool, the painted effect behind the pic is great :)
Thanks for your comments on my blog too - you are such a sweetie, I feel a bit invisible on EB sometimes so I really appreciate you stopping by and commenting *mwah*
Hi Ange....love that LO!
I totally understand you been that excited about the retreat...I would dearly love to go too...maybe next time!
hehe..I wouldn't have peged you for a lolly girl!..lol..
The kids are absolutely beautiful. Coban is a combination of you and Daniel and the girls are too.
Post a Comment