Belated Happy Easter
I had every intention of wishing you all a Happy Easter last Friday but time got away from me and i forgot. Sorry. :( So here is a belated Happy Easter!!! I hope you all had a great time with your families and i hope the Easter Bunny was generous. He certainly was in this house.
I apologise now for the crappy photos. :(
Claudia with her Easter Egg.
Miranda with her egg. Both girls seemed pretty impressed.
And the hunt begins...


Coban loved collecting the eggs in the backyard. He actually had so many eggs in his basket that Daniel had to help him carry it at one point lol.
I got a peaceful-ish afternoon on Easter Sunday too. Daniel and Coban went to the footy with my FIL and his family. They went to see the Demons play the Hawks and unfortunately the demons were quite shameful losing by 104 points. :( I don't think Coban even noticed though lol. Apparently he fell asleep at some point during the game (i don't really blame him. It must have been a pretty boring match lol). But i do think they both looked very spunky in their footy jumpers. The men in my life are pretty damn handsome if i do say so myself. ;)
And some LO's:



6 comments:
Hey Ange..I think Will has the same jammies as Coban LOL PLain blue with Elmo?
Great easter photo's too!! and look at Coban's stash!! *drool*
Ange: your photos and layouts look amazing. Fabbo work chick ;)
Wow, you've been busy with all your scrapping Angela! Great layouts! Happy Easter to you, it looks like Coban had a blast!
wow ange, that is a good stash of eggs! you'll have bribes to last a few months too (if you don't get to them first LOL) K and F's stash has dimished slightly unbeknowns to them... why i am sneaking their's i have no clues when i have a heap myself (that is probably nicer chocolate too)...
love the photo of daniel and coban ready for the footy! and as always, love love love your LO's.
Great photos and LO's Ang! Happy belated Easter to you too :)
oh I think that these are great photos!
wonderful layouts.....and yes very handsome boys!
Post a Comment