Melbourne Scrappers Meet & Other Stuff.
Saturday morning saw me up nice and early so that i could head in to the city to pick Sonia up from Southern Cross station. For those that don't know, Sonia is an EB scrapper who lives in the country. She decided to come up for our Melbourne Scrappers get together at the Botanical Gardens and she accepted my offer of staying with us Saturday night. I had the most wonderful time chatting and even getting into some paper scrapping (does OTP count? lol). I hope she had as much fun as i did and hopefully we will get to do it again soon.
The get together was fabulous as usual! It was a pretty hot day though which was a bit of a bugger but it didn't dampen our spirits. Coban had a bit of a cold so he went with Daniel to the 4WD show that was on in Wandin. It was a bit sad that he wasn't there for me to photograph but there will be other opportunities. The girls were a bit bothered with the heat and being out and about in the pram all day so they were pretty grizzly and yuck!! I did manage to get some decent shots though so it was all good.




On to some exciting news now. Well it is for me anyway lol.
We are heading to Bali over Xmas this year for 10days. Airfares and accomodation will be paid for so all we need to pay for is food & drinks and spending money. YIPPEE!!! We will be going with Daniel's Dad and some of his close friends so there will be a big group of us. We will be staying in Taman Wana Resort and will have the whole resort to ourselves. It includes cooks, servants, nannies, you name it!! I am beside myself with excitement but i am getting a little concerned about taking all 3 kids on the plane for 13 hours or whatever it is. Coban will be just over 3.5 and the girls will be almost 1.5 so it shouldn't be too bad. Right????? I would love to hear from anyone that has done it?
It's a bit hot here at the moment so i am going to go and put on the Air Con. Mum will be here in a couple of hours to stay the night too. So i'd better get some dinner organised.

4 comments:
Wow wow wow to going over to Bali for christmas!! that will def be a memorable experience.
Love your pics from the meet..isn't it amazing the quailty you get from a DSLR..it's soo sharp..still stuns me LOL
you have been tagged btw :D
Looks like a fun day! I love the gardens!
Very exciting holiday this year!! I'm sure if you are flying over with everyone, you'll have plenty of help with the kids :)
Oh, what a fun trip you have in the planning. Looks like you had a great visit at your gathering too. Fantastic photos. Oh, how I miss the green grass.
I'll get right on with that tagging business. Hoping to update the blog tonight or tomorrow.
Your meetup sounds like it would have been a blast, it's a great idea!
And wow, mucho excitement on the Bali trip, that sounds absolutely fantastic! And here I am getting excited that we might go away to Merimbula soon! ROFL
Post a Comment