I've Been Tagged
I don't get tagged very often so i was very excited to see that Cat had tagged me with this fun little quiz.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago:
I was in grade 1 and the Expo was on lol. I was so upset that i couldn't go. I still have no idea whyat it was all about actually lol.
Things on my to-do list today:
Vacuum, mop, wash clothes, make a tea cake, have a Tupperware Party lol
Vacuum, mop, wash clothes, make a tea cake, have a Tupperware Party lol
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Buy a house in Nth Ringwood. One of the huge ones on Heads Rd probably. Mmmm to have such a huge property lol. Definitely go to Tahiti for a week or so and then head over to Disneyland. And then i would buy myself a 2008 model convertible Saab Aero. Oh i nearly forgot, i would buy myself a new MacBook Pro. I would then have to invest some i suppose.3 of my bad habits:
Making too much noise when others are still asleep lol.Scrapping when i should be doing the housework.
Speeding
3 places I have lived:
Portland, Tyrendarra (20mins out of Portland), Adelaide
5 jobs that I have had:
Check Out Chick @ SafewayNewsagents
Cosmetic Counter Manager
Sales @ BBQ's Galore
Stock Controller for an outdoor furniture company
5 Things people don't know about me:
I Love motorsports.I was once caught shoplifting when i was 15.
I have a soft spot for Joaquin Phoenix
I don't eat fruit. (well not much anyway)
I still haven't had my wedding dress cleaned and i got married 4.5yrs ago.
Now i tag... Amy C, Lisa & Flick

1 comment:
Off to do this now :)
Post a Comment